Who are we?

We are a group of kids from South Florida, ranging in ages from 6 - teen years. We meet weekly for rehearsals and perform special concerts throughout the year. We perform classical music, melodies from musicals, Christmas carols, and traditional American songs.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Please let me know

I sent the e-mail below out on the 8th and have only heard back from 1 of you, so I am sending it again. I must hear from you as soon as possible.
By the way, Margaret Sager is our secretary and will be in charge of the ticket sales for the Community Christmas Extravaganza at the LP Conference Center. Amy Finke is the treasurer and will be making the final deposit to our YASO account.
Just a reminder to Hanna and Rene to be sure I preview the ticket sample before printing.
Thanks for all your help. You are what makes this orchestra succeed.
Love, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment