Who are we?

We are a group of kids from South Florida, ranging in ages from 6 - teen years. We meet weekly for rehearsals and perform special concerts throughout the year. We perform classical music, melodies from musicals, Christmas carols, and traditional American songs.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reply needed about November concert


Dear Musicians and families,
I have been contacted by Joshua Klatt, music minister of the Lake Placid
First Presbyterian Church for an YASO concert during their Concert Series
in the fall.  The date is November 10 – Sunday afternoon at 4:00 P.M.  I need
to know if you will be available for that date.  Please respond because I need to
confirm the date.  Then please mark it on your calendar – I need everyone
to be a part of that concert.
 
The next YASO rehearsals are July 12and July 26.  I know summer is a difficult
time to work in rehearsals, but we need these to be ready for fall and Christmas
concerts.  Quite a few have been missing.  Please make every effort to be at the
rehearsals.  If you are unable to be there, I would appreciate knowing so I can
change the dates if there are several gone.  Thanks so much.
 
Blessings,
Diane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment